Sunshine Gardens West
Sunshine Gardens West is a premier assisted living community situated on three beautifully landscaped acres overlooking the La Plata Mountains. We are proud to be Durango’s first and only assisted living facility. Our successful blend of affordable luxury and personalized care uniquely redefines the standards for quality assisted living.
Each resident receives loving attention from our hand-selected and well-trained personal care staff. Along with an extensive service package, our distinctive amenities keep life enjoyable and convenient for our residents.
With a 70 resident capacity, Sunshine Gardens West has also created many different floor plan options; shared suites, private studios, private one bedroom suites, or our largest two bedroom suites, ideal for couples.
Included Service Package Includes:
- Three delicious & dietician approved meals daily
- Housekeeping with daily trash removal, beds made daily, and bi-weekly vacuuming, dusting, bathroom deep cleaning
- Laundry service with daily fresh towel delivery
- All utilities including cable (except phone)
- In-town transportation Monday through Saturday
- 24 hour service with in-room emergency call systems
- Social calendar planned and implemented by our wonderful Activities Director
Community Amenities Include:
- A bright restaurant-style dining room situated in our lovely Rose Room.
- Our Sunshine Room is a social hub for greeting guests, reading newspaper, enjoying hot chocolate, visiting with friends around a cozy fireplace, and watching birds in the impressive aviary.
- The Good Times Theatre is the perfect place to enjoy a movie or participate in our Rise and Shine exercise program.
- The Day Room is set up for smaller groups, private dining, games, television, or meetings.
- Jennifer’s Beauty Salon is of ultimate convenience for a day of pampering.